Monday, June 2, 2008

Pure Luck and Scoops is the new Brangelina!

Went to Pure Luck with a sweet little gang of amigos including a couple fellow foodie friends: Kirby Von Scrumptious and Andrew. We looked like a sweet little gang of idiots though with the three of us snapping away when our orders arrived...

The food was tres bon! I had the tofu pesto sandwich with killer sweet potato fries. Both the pesto (awesomely chunky) and the bbq sauce were divine.

The only thing that was lacking was the tea. I am an iced tea connoisseur and the totally weak brew at Pure Luck was basically just brown water. But luckily I was too thrilled with my dinner to pay much attention to it anyway...

We finished the meal off with some gelato at Scoops. I had a mindblowing soy coconut flavor. Pure Luck and Scoops is shaping up to be my favorite summer combo!


Pure Luck
707 N. Heliotrope Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90029

Scoops
712 N. Heliotrope Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90029

No comments: