Thursday, July 10, 2008

Overland Cafe's vegan pizza helps heal the pain


I can't do a proper post for my delish lunch from Overland Cafe because my typing fingers were involved in a traumatic injury today. I was pouring water for my daily Gypsy Chai tea when I got distracted by the construction department's convo about Curb Your Enthusiasm (they were impersonating Crazy Eyez Killah which is one of my fave episodes!) and I poured the boiling water all over my hand. So here I type, in utter agony, a brief description of my vegan pie: Overland Cafe's "Cheese-less Grilled Veggie Pizza." Chewy crust. Zesty tomato sauce. Super flavorful grilled eggplant, zucchini, and spinach. Three cheers to Overland for having unique vegan options!!!


Overland Cafe
3601 Overland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034

4 comments:

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

Mmm...I can almost taste it! What's up with Curb these days anyway?

Anonymous said...

Aw. I hope your hand gets better soon! I know how sucky it is to not only be hurt, but to have to explain how you did it to everyone (I'm notoriously clumsy).

¡Yo Soy Liz! said...

lisa--my friends and i go see Jeff Garlin (jeff on curb) perform every sunday and he said that Curb is most likely going to be coming back for one more season but it wont be out until 2009, yay!!!

destiny--thanks! the hand is already better thankfully :)

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

Thanks for the insider info about Curb!