Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Behind the Apron or Who's that Lady?
28 Cooks is hosting "Behind the Apron" to encourage bloggers to put a face to their URLs. Well here, above, is me. No, no, I am not delusional and think that I'm Kim Kardashian. I am the chick on the right with the clipboard. This photo was taken by a paparazzo when I worked on the set of a project that Kim starred in. This picture appeared on a certain popular gossip blog. Let me tell you, it is weird as hell having ten photographers snapping a billion pictures of you while falling over bushes and running in front of cars when you're just trying to walk from point A to point B.
And here are a few things about me you don't already know:
* If you don't like my dog, I don't like you.
* My day was made today when I realized that Season 3 of Party of Five has finally been released on DVD.
* I still have a ridiculous Midwestern accent that rival's Frances McDormand's in Fargo left over from my childhood in Metro Detroit. I also lived in North Carolina for a long time before I moved to L.A. two years ago.
* My favorite movie of all time is the 1963 animated version of Charlotte's Web.
* I've traveled a lot--Antartica and Africa are the only continents I have yet to visit--but I think L.A. might just be the best place on the planet to live and sometimes I really don't know how anyone can bear to live anywhere but Southern California.
Ok fellow bloggers--now, it's your turn!