Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Behind the Apron or Who's that Lady?


28 Cooks is hosting "Behind the Apron" to encourage bloggers to put a face to their URLs. Well here, above, is me. No, no, I am not delusional and think that I'm Kim Kardashian. I am the chick on the right with the clipboard. This photo was taken by a paparazzo when I worked on the set of a project that Kim starred in. This picture appeared on a certain popular gossip blog. Let me tell you, it is weird as hell having ten photographers snapping a billion pictures of you while falling over bushes and running in front of cars when you're just trying to walk from point A to point B.

And here are a few things about me you don't already know:

* If you don't like my dog, I don't like you.

* My day was made today when I realized that Season 3 of Party of Five has finally been released on DVD.

* I still have a ridiculous Midwestern accent that rival's Frances McDormand's in Fargo left over from my childhood in Metro Detroit. I also lived in North Carolina for a long time before I moved to L.A. two years ago.

* My favorite movie of all time is the 1963 animated version of Charlotte's Web.

* I've traveled a lot--Antartica and Africa are the only continents I have yet to visit--but I think L.A. might just be the best place on the planet to live and sometimes I really don't know how anyone can bear to live anywhere but Southern California.

Ok fellow bloggers--now, it's your turn!

4 comments:

Ruby Red said...

Hey, it's like you're famous too! I'm sure it's fun being followed by paparazzi at first, but then gets kinda (um, really really) annoying.

I like your blog! I'm going to go browse through your archives now... The pictures are great! And I'm so jealous you live in socal. I had a blast visiting there!

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

I agree totally about "you must like my dog". What is not to like? Mine is fantabulous as your pup must be as well.

Natalie Que said...

Hi! Found you on The Foodie Blogroll and you had my attention at "snarky".

You are so funny! I'm not a vegan, but I do love tofu and soy milk...

Aimée said...

Hilarious photo! Brilliant! I can't even imagine what that must be like.
Super blog from A to Z, especially the name!